Top Posts & Pages
- The Harsh Life for a Child of Afghanistan
- Packing Boxes Full of School Supplies and Emotions
- Don't Take Your Education for Granted
- What fits in a shipping box?
- Education is better than Silver or Gold!!!
- Superladies: Nothing is Impossible
- Greg Mortenson: A Simple Mistake or a Real Deception?
- A Roller Coaster of a Journey
- A First-Rate Problem with First-World Problems
- School Supplies for Afghan Children: the continuing story
September 2015 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Rex Temple
- Allison Chalifoux
- Chase Zimmerman
- Erin Potter
- Julio Novo
- Justin Doromal
- Kati Fratesi
- Kryssa Johnson
- Liisa Hyvarinen Temple
- Patrick Wetzel
- Sarai Quiel
- Shelby R.
- Zoe Stiling
Tag Archives: school
Over the past week or two the earthquake in Japan has been a major part of the news that I’ve been seeing. Besides being a terrible tragedy, it’s reminded me of some of the other natural disasters that have struck … Continue reading
What a week! I emailed several local companies that sell school supplies. Of the ones that I emailed, Lakeshore Learning, actually replied. I received an email from a representative saying that she had forwarded my request to Lakeshore Learning’s donation … Continue reading
Things are looking up so far! Our class is planning a joint event after the USF Spring Break. We will set up a booth, or whatever we can get, and stack up on boxes of donated pizza, thanks to my … Continue reading