Top Posts & Pages
- The Harsh Life for a Child of Afghanistan
- Packing Boxes Full of School Supplies and Emotions
- What fits in a shipping box?
- Don't Take Your Education for Granted
- A definite success all around!
- Education is better than Silver or Gold!!!
- An Object in Motion
- The difficulty of conveying thoughts to words
- The Best Excuse for Missing a Dentist Appointment…
- Tears of a Student: Is Seeing Believing?
April 2015 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Rex Temple
- Allison Chalifoux
- Chase Zimmerman
- Erin Potter
- Julio Novo
- Justin Doromal
- Kati Fratesi
- Kryssa Johnson
- Liisa Hyvarinen Temple
- Patrick Wetzel
- Sarai Quiel
- Shelby R.
- Zoe Stiling
Tag Archives: opportunity
This week, we have begun to plan out events to help raise school supplies. Everyone is working hard and thinking of unique ideas to get donations. The classroom was very energetic. This got me thinking of how much of a … Continue reading
This week officially marks the start of our school supplies fundraising. The goal is to fill 10 flat-rate shipping boxes per a person. When I first heard our goal, it seemed like a huge number. The thought of not being … Continue reading
The United States involvement in Afghanistan and Iraq marks our nation’s longest military engagement in history. One would imagine after ten years of fighting the war on terror, America would be a more united nation. However, I have recently uncovered … Continue reading