Top Posts & Pages
- The Harsh Life for a Child of Afghanistan
- A definite success all around!
- What fits in a shipping box?
- Don't Take Your Education for Granted
- How This Course Has Changed My Life
- Packing Boxes Full of School Supplies and Emotions
- Greg Mortenson: A Simple Mistake or a Real Deception?
- Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson: "Shrouded Figure"
- Superladies: Nothing is Impossible
- Appreciating the Hard Workers
April 2015 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Rex Temple
- Allison Chalifoux
- Chase Zimmerman
- Erin Potter
- Julio Novo
- Justin Doromal
- Kati Fratesi
- Kryssa Johnson
- Liisa Hyvarinen Temple
- Patrick Wetzel
- Sarai Quiel
- Shelby R.
- Zoe Stiling
Tag Archives: news
Once your eyes have been opened to a new reality it colors everything you see. As I continue to learn more about veterans and their families I find more and more that my newly discovered knowledge has effected the way … Continue reading →
For someone who watches cable news daily I would have assumed that I would know a lot more about the 10 year long war that my country has been engaging in with the terrorist organizations in Afghanistan. I know every … Continue reading →
Our class recently discovered news of Greg Mortenson: philanthropist, author, and speaker for the education of girls in Pakistan and Afghanistan. He is now said to be founder and advocate of a twisted, swindled, and misguided charitable cause. CBS’s “60 … Continue reading →
This represents our radio exposure This week was about taking our first steps to collecting school supplies. Our class went to an A.M. radio talk-show. SMSgt Rex Temple and his wife, Liisa Temple, were interviewed. They were asked questions about … Continue reading →