Top Posts & Pages
- The Harsh Life for a Child of Afghanistan
- Packing Boxes Full of School Supplies and Emotions
- The Best Excuse for Missing a Dentist Appointment…
- Awards, Advice, and Funny Hats at a Party
- Paying It Forward
- Act Now.
- Education is better than Silver or Gold!!!
- Don't Take Your Education for Granted
- Supplies Are Rolling In, But Where is The MOOH-LAH??
- USF Bull Market = GIANT SUCCESS
July 2016 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Rex Temple
- Allison Chalifoux
- Chase Zimmerman
- Erin Potter
- Julio Novo
- Justin Doromal
- Kati Fratesi
- Kryssa Johnson
- Liisa Hyvarinen Temple
- Patrick Wetzel
- Sarai Quiel
- Shelby R.
- Zoe Stiling
Category Archives: USF Housing and Residential Education
I felt nervous and disappointed walking into class on Monday. My plans for working with the Honors Council for my School Supplies for Afghan Children event had fallen through, and I had been brainstorming but wasn’t sure of my options. … Continue reading
As we continue on this journey I can myself already overcoming challenges I didn’t think I would have. With each new week that I collect more school supplies, I know I can make a bigger impact. This week we are … Continue reading
As the journey continues to collect school supplies, new ideas keep popping into my head. We have just finished writing our school supplies letters for friends and family, and I feel more energized and excited about this project than ever … Continue reading