Top Posts & Pages
- The Best Excuse for Missing a Dentist Appointment…
- New Semester, New Projects
- Don't Take Your Education for Granted
- 10 boxes of hope.
- The Harsh Life for a Child of Afghanistan
- Superladies: Nothing is Impossible
- If at first we don't succeed...
- Hunting for School Supplies!
- Almost at the finish line
- A Little Sacrifice, a lot of Generosity
December 2019 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Rex Temple
- Allison Chalifoux
- Chase Zimmerman
- Erin Potter
- Julio Novo
- Justin Doromal
- Kati Fratesi
- Kryssa Johnson
- Liisa Hyvarinen Temple
- Patrick Wetzel
- Sarai Quiel
- Shelby R.
- Zoe Stiling
Category Archives: Partner schools
“Education is not preparation for life, education is life itself” -John Dewey This concept phrased so well by an educational reformer and philosopher is one that is not reflected commonly in a classroom. It is all too often that students … Continue reading