Top Posts & Pages
- Don't Take Your Education for Granted
- About the writers
- Packing Boxes Full of School Supplies and Emotions
- Education is better than Silver or Gold!!!
- A definite success all around!
- Greg Mortenson: A Simple Mistake or a Real Deception?
- Twitter, Gators & Student Government- Oh My!
- The Best Excuse for Missing a Dentist Appointment…
- Field Trip To MacDill Air Force Base
- Rex Temple
- Allison Chalifoux
- Chase Zimmerman
- Erin Potter
- Julio Novo
- Justin Doromal
- Kati Fratesi
- Kryssa Johnson
- Liisa Hyvarinen Temple
- Patrick Wetzel
- Sarai Quiel
- Shelby R.
- Zoe Stiling
Daily Archives: April 14, 2012
Monday, the lights flicked on in my room. I heard the footsteps drawing closer to me. Then I felt the touch of a person (whose hands were extra soft, so it probably was a woman…). This person grabbed me with … Continue reading
In 1966 a woman named Louise Pascale visited Afghanistan as part of the Peace Corps. She stayed in Kabul, where she taught English. While she was there she worked with the students to create a songbook, filled with the local … Continue reading