Top Posts & Pages
- The Harsh Life for a Child of Afghanistan
- The Best Excuse for Missing a Dentist Appointment…
- A Dollar a Day
- Greg Mortenson: A Simple Mistake or a Real Deception?
- Why education of girls is so important
- Twitter, Gators & Student Government- Oh My!
- An "Educational" Day
- Superladies: Nothing is Impossible
- Using My Pencil for More This Spring Semester 2011 …
- How Ungrateful Was I !
- Rex Temple
- Allison Chalifoux
- Chase Zimmerman
- Erin Potter
- Julio Novo
- Justin Doromal
- Kati Fratesi
- Kryssa Johnson
- Liisa Hyvarinen Temple
- Patrick Wetzel
- Sarai Quiel
- Shelby R.
- Zoe Stiling
Daily Archives: February 22, 2011
It has been 43 days since I first learned of the School Supplies for Afghan Children charity drive and became committed to a truly meaningful project donating tools to educate Afghanistan students and thereby helping to improve a country. Since the … Continue reading →
One of the key areas of study in this class is how you harness your social network and your personal contacts to support a cause. We try to teach the students in this class about the true power of … Continue reading →
Twelve unique individuals, striving toward the same goal: 120 boxes, 10 per person, whichever you prefer. A once overwhelming and daunting bar to clear, now no longer seems like such an Olympic feat. But though our actions seem sparse and … Continue reading →