Top Posts & Pages
- The Harsh Life for a Child of Afghanistan
- A Roller Coaster of a Journey
- Packing Boxes Full of School Supplies and Emotions
- Can we ever hope to see any permanent peace and security?
- A Simple Thank You
- Nothing Worth Doing is Ever Easy
- What fits in a shipping box?
- Twitter, Gators & Student Government- Oh My!
- The Best Excuse for Missing a Dentist Appointment…
- Taking advice and using it
June 2013 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Rex Temple
- Allison Chalifoux
- Chase Zimmerman
- Erin Potter
- Julio Novo
- Justin Doromal
- Kati Fratesi
- Kryssa Johnson
- Liisa Hyvarinen Temple
- Patrick Wetzel
- Sarai Quiel
- Shelby R.
- Zoe Stiling
Tag Archives: US Troops
Walking into class last Monday, I was shocked see all the school supplies we collected over the past few months. During the last class, we packed 45 boxes of donated schools supplies for the Afghan children, with much more school … Continue reading →