Top Posts & Pages
- Don't Take Your Education for Granted
- An Object in Motion
- The Harsh Life for a Child of Afghanistan
- One Pen. One Letter. One Goal.
- Enlightenment at MacDill Air Force Base
- The Best Excuse for Missing a Dentist Appointment…
- Greg Mortenson: A Simple Mistake or a Real Deception?
- A Beautiful Irony: Freedom giving Freedom.
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Rex Temple
- Allison Chalifoux
- Chase Zimmerman
- Erin Potter
- Julio Novo
- Justin Doromal
- Kati Fratesi
- Kryssa Johnson
- Liisa Hyvarinen Temple
- Patrick Wetzel
- Sarai Quiel
- Shelby R.
- Zoe Stiling
Tag Archives: GPA
By now, I’m sure most everyone with whom I associate knows of my efforts in raising school supplies for children in Afghanistan. For me, the posts I make on Facebook and Twitter in order to rouse awareness are enough: though … Continue reading →